How to Use:
- Clean and backwash the filter.
- Adjust chlorine level to 1-3 parts per million (ppm) with a shock treatment.
- Measure the stabilizer (cyanuric acid) concentration with an appropriate test kit. The ideal range is 30-80 ppm. Do not exceed 100 ppm as chlorine effectiveness will be reduced.
- Determine dosage of stabilizer from the table below.
- With circulation pump on, add stabilizer to the skimmer. Leave the circulation pump running for 48 hours.
- Check the stabilizer level at least twice each year and add as needed.
Dosage of Stabilizer (In Pounds)
|Pool Volume Gallons||10 ppm||20 ppm||25 ppm|