DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Read entire label and use In accordance with precautionary statements and directions for use.
Before Adding This Product to Your Pool:
- Measure the pH of the pool water with a reliable test kit or test strip.
- If pH is below 7.2. add This Product al the rate of 1 lb per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
How to Add This Product to Your Pool:
- Broadcast this product over the entire pool surface
- Keep the circulation pump running.
- Retest the pH level after 4 hours.
- Repeat treatment as necessary until pH is in the acceptable range of7.2 to 7.8. (ideal pH is 7.4 to 7.6).
How to Prevent pH Variations or Buffering:
- Keep the total alkalinity between 80 -120 parts per million (ppm).
- Test alkalinity every 2 weeks with a reliable test kit or test strip.
To Determine Pool Capacity In U.S. Gallons:
- Rectangular Pool-Multiply length (ft.) x width (ft.) x average depth (ft.) X 7.5
- Round Pool-Multiply diameter (ft.) x diameter (ft.) x average depth (ft.) X 5.9
- Oval Pool-Multiply long diameter (ft) x short diameter (ft) x average depth (ft.) x 5.9